Monday, June 22, 2015

Trying to Keep Up!

Well here we are on another Monday, Summer is here and so is all the yard work! Sadly it has been super hard to get any yard work done around here because of the constant rain! Just when the grass has had a chance to dry out it rains again!!!

The good news is that with all the rain and being stuck indoors I have gotten 2 little 12" x 9" paintings done in the last week and here they are....(please forgive the bad camera resolution but I NEED a new one soon)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/161741793502?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2648


http://www.ebay.com/itm/161741792264?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2648

The colors are much darker and rich in the originals but I have to manage with what I have for now so hopefully you can see past the photo quality. 

Almost all the proceeds from my art goes towards caring for my rescue cats so there isn't much left over for luxuries like cameras!

Hope you all are having a great day and enjoying the beginning of summer? 


Tina xo

4 comments:

  1. Maddening cycle isn't it? Rain, growing grass, rain ...
    The wonders of the summer rains, they do make time for summer painting.
    I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina,
    So good to hear from you!! I know I need to write a lot more than this to you and I will soon but I am still full time. I go part time in 2 weeks and can't wait to have more free time. We will catch up then. Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet words, my friend!!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina, your artwork is stunning!! Weather conditions to dictate our time in the studio doesn't it? I love to paint when it's raining or when inside is the place to be in our 100+ degree heat at the moment. Happy creating.
    Hugs, cm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving a comment. It truly brightens my day to read your thoughtful remarks!
Tina xo