Tuesday, June 9, 2015


It has been a hectic week so far because one of my dear cats was poisoned on Saturday. I rushed Bunny to the vet and she checked him over and sent me home with antibiotics. I won't go into details but it was a scary couple of days. This morning, thank goodness, he is eating on his own again instead of me having to force feed him, and he wants to go back out to play (which is out of the question while he is on meds). I had many friends and family praying for him and I am sure that was what made the huge difference in the speed of his recovery.

Of course all my energy was focused on Bunny so not much else got done, but maybe today I can work on a few paintings I started and get back in the saddle..:)
Have a great finish to the week and God bless!

Tina xo

1 comment:

  1. Ooh deary me.....
    I do hope Bunny cat makes a full recovery, it's always such a worrying time when cats are outside and inside.


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving a comment. It truly brightens my day to read your thoughtful remarks!
Tina xo