Saturday, June 17, 2017

My Little Men!

I just had to share this photo of my 2 gorgeous little grandsons, Oliver and his brother Remy! 

Since day one they have been close and I hope they always will be so.....

Recently I crocheted them each an octopus and here is Oliver with his...

Oliver and Remy wrestling with the catapillars Nana sent them a few months ago!



I used to look at photos of crocheted animals people had made their children or grandkids and think "geez who has time to do all those handmade things?" well now I know... Nana does!

Have a wonderful weekend and smile for no other reason than it brightens the world up!!!

Love Tina xo

5 comments:

  1. Your two little guys are handsome! Did I know about Remy? I only remember Oliver ... You are such a 'crafty' Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remy just celebrated his 1st birthday! They are both so hugable but sadly they are in Missouri and I haven't been able to meet Remy yet. Maybe someday soon! Tina xo

      Delete
  2. Hello Friend!! How wonderful to see two posts from you!! I loved your paintings and your crocheted animals are absolutely adorable - But not nearly as adorable as your two men, who are just precious!!

    I do hope all is well, and I hope to see more posts from you!! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim!!! It was a tough year and I had to put aside many of the things I loved to do but I am back on track with my artwork and most of my life! Yay! I hope all is well with you and the pups? I was planning on checking out your page when I got home from church later...sending love and a huge hug..
      Tina xo

      Delete
  3. Your grand boys are the cutest !
    Those crocheted animals are so neat, it looks like the boys are enjoying every minute with them :)
    I knit but have never learned to crochet.
    Hugs,
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving a comment. It truly brightens my day to read your thoughtful remarks!
Tina xo