Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Terrific Tuesday

Well it is if you like Rain on December 22! And yes it is raining here in upstate New York again!

Happy note: I finally finished the painting I have been working on for a few days and got it in the mail yesterday to my 18 month old grandson Oliver!

Here's Nana's nugget with his Mom Lydia! O I love that little face!




And after much work and agonizing over whether it needed more touching up or not, here is the painting for my little cuddle monkey! He LOVES whales and his mom thought he would get a kick out of seeing a little boy riding one! 







They had made a trip recently to the Aquarium and little Oliver was totally fascinated with the Sea Turtles and Jellyfish so I included those as well and a few Seagulls for good measure!
I wish I could be there to see his face when he sees it for the first time so they had better takes many photos for Nana!

So now that the most important prep for Christmas is done I now have a very messy house to clean and more paintings and crafting to do.....stay tuned, 2016 is going to be the best year yet!!!


Love to all Tina xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Tina! Love the painting, I'm sure the little nugget will love it forever! (He is adorable btw)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving a comment. It truly brightens my day to read your thoughtful remarks!
Tina xo