Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dear Sweet Molly for Dear Sweet Frankie!

A portrait I completed for my friend Angela's daughter Frankie! This is her darling horse Molly and Angela wanted to get her portrait done for Frankie's birthday. I managed to get it done in time for the happy event and Frankie is thrilled. What more can an artist hope to accomplish?

Today is going to be another lovely, creative Sunday, my very favorite kind!

Because it's Sunday I thought I would add a verse of scripture that was on a B-day card I received from my sister recently.....

"Thou wilt show me the path of life:
in Thy presence is fullness of joy;
at Thy right Hand there are pleasures for evermore."

Psalm 16:11

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Tina xo

8 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday!

    What a lovely portrait! It will be treasure by the receiver for a lifetime, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankie must just love it... you have created a wonderful keepsake for her in a beautiful piece of art. REally beautiful Tina! xoxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good!...no wonder Frankie was pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, what a great painting, oh to be so talented! I want to be able to paint and sing in my next life!LOL

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous painting. I know the customer must have been thrilled.

    And where, missie, in the midwest are you relocating to? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet portrait! she will treasure it always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tina I always love coming by here and seeing what you have created. This painting is just wonderful. I know they will treasure it forever.
    Thanks honey for coming by today. I have really missed you.
    So far behind with my blogging buddies.
    I do think of you often and I keep praying for good times and great things to come into your life.
    Honey don't you stress yourself about being a guest on my site. Neither one of us need any more stress in our life.
    Just whenever you feel like it but no rush.
    Sending you lots of good thoughts and love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tina!Sweet horse,you did a lovely job it looks real like you took a snap shot of one.Thanks for visiting my blog,always nice seeing you.I have to stop more often to see you my friend.God Bless and have a lovely rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving a comment. It truly brightens my day to read your thoughtful remarks!
Tina xo