Sunday, October 23, 2011

Little Painting with Bling!

Just a little painting that was so much fun to do and made use of some of the lovely sparkly things people bring me to use!
 I chose to use a piece of old rusted chain to hang it from and attached the chain with upholstery tacks that were rusted with a vinegar and salt bath for a few days.
Although I am no master photographer I hope the little sparklies show up well in the photos as I am putting this on Ebay today.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday! It's cold as heck here today and they are saying we may get a few flakes of snow sometime this week...Brrrr....has anyone else found that the summer whizzed by in a blur?
Being that the quieter time of the year is upon us I am toying with the idea this winter of getting a little more into fleshing out my blog, maybe sharing a bit more about my life and who I am as a person not only as a creative artist. 
It is hard sometimes for a person who is essentially private to share details, but I have so enjoyed getting to know all of you and I feel I haven't been as open in talking about my everyday life, so I want to set aside a day each week where I can share something of what makes me who I am. Anyway it is a thought.
Take care and God bless!

Tina xo

13 comments:

  1. What a nice painting and I would love to hear more from you, without being to personal :). I love sharing common things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new 'bling' picture of Paris is just wonderful. The chain is perfect!
    When I first started my blog, I didn't like it. And felt a bit uncomfortable as to what I should share. After awhile, after reading other blogs (as you have) I thought it was ok to share more and apparently I can't stop now! ha
    Really, I don't share EVERYTHING, but those things that I think may be of interest and it's nice to have the feedback from friends. Especially when I don't have a ton of them here in my town. My blog friends have become a big part of my life.
    Go ahead, give it a go. I'd love to learn more about YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Yep, I can see sparklies! What is the size?

    Thought I saw a few flakes, but was just some bugs - bugging. We didn't have much autumn to speak of... I guess it's that now, but today is so damp and gray... It feels like the verge of winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hands are blessed by the Most High. Make no mistake about it! The painting is fabulous! You are soooo talented!

    Love to you~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your paintings are absolutely delightful. The cupcake with the spoon so sweet! Love these with bling -- we visited Paris just last month. Seems like summer is never ending around here. Since it is always hot, it's kinda hard to know when summer begins and ends. Thankfully our weather is starting to change and cooler days are headed our way. Hope you are having a great day. Best wishes, Tammy (P.S. like your doily vases too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, Tina. I love the soft colors you used.

    And I would love to know more about you -- whatever you are comfortable with sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty painting Tina. Oh, yes.....please share more of yourself with us...I love getting to know more about fellow bloggers.

    xo

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving the bling!!!! You mentioned snow flakes and I get the chills. Coming home after 104 degrees in Tucson was an adjustment to say the least. We got down in the thirties last night. Brrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tina, what a great picture, love the bling you added. I have read that people want to know the person behind the blog. I haven't done that yet, I fear that once I put it out there, I can't take it back? What if I am not who people thought I was? Hum?

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have an award over at my place... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I am here by way of Nancy at A Rural Journal. I am so glad to have found you and your lovely blog. I'm happy to be your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving a comment. It truly brightens my day to read your thoughtful remarks!
Tina xo