Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hard To Believe


I have to tell you I have no idea where the time goes. I have days when I am in a creative fog and it seems to take forever to emerge from the mire! Sounds dramatic n'est pas? I think Spring does something to the brain and maybe that is why the old timers took what they called a "tonic" to thin the blood in the Spring. Maybe they knew something or had some inherent knowledge that we have lost in our more "modern and enlightened" times.
I am slowly dragging myself into the light though and am working on some new artwork that I feel is getting closer to who I am as an artist. I updated a painting I had done awhile ago and was not entirely happy with, I like it better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving a comment. It truly brightens my day to read your thoughtful remarks!
Tina xo