Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year!


Here we are back at the beginning or so it seems sometimes. Last year ended with many challenges, my son moved to Missouri with his beloved Lydia so I spent the holiday season alone. My precious dog of 13 years, Lili, died on December 19th after a long and largely undiagnosed illness. And yet......through all the tears and sighs I am alive and strangely I am renewed. So I begin again, fresh and filled with ideas and inspiration that I have to give God all the credit for. I prayed for strength and purpose and He came through for me once again. So in the midst of all, I have some peace. Jesse is a phone call away, Lili is with me in my heart, and angels lift and sustain me. It's 2010 and I am well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving a comment. It truly brightens my day to read your thoughtful remarks!
Tina xo