Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How Does Life Work?

I seem to be always trying to find a clue, a clue to how to keep my chin up no matter what. You would think that by now I would have learned a few tricks.
My son will be going to Missouri next month (I just heard that news), my beloved dog is sick and getting old (ongoing challenge for the last 6 months) and I am trying to find my footing as an artist (my lifelong dream). My life feels like a soap opera.
I want to be one of those people who smile through the pain, keep their tears behind their eyes but all I feel is my heart being squeezed.
Well time to get out the paint and brushes and let everything else go for a few hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving a comment. It truly brightens my day to read your thoughtful remarks!
Tina xo