Sunday, February 28, 2010

Busy,Busy,Busy....


I have been working quite hard this past week to pick up the pace on my painting and bring some of my ideas to life before I am bored with them, haha. Yes I do get bored easily, one of my faults I fear. Here is the last piece I just put on Ebay, two others went on a few days ago and I am including photos of those as well. Today I have a new idea, I am trying to use watercolors to tint paper that I can then add in collage fashion to the next painting I have planned. The trick is I would love to do this on something similar to tissue paper only I am sure it would not hold up to being fussed with too much and I am wondering how something like hairspray being added after the color is dropped and dried, would that stiffen the paper sufficiently? Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving a comment. It truly brightens my day to read your thoughtful remarks!
Tina xo