Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wow What A Week


This has been a heck of a week! Rain, rain, rain and COLD! October has been very unkind to the garden this year. Oh well, in the meantime I did manage to start a few new paintings and finished one today that will be listed on Ebay soon. I call it "Young Frida" as it is from an old black and white photo taken when Frida was quite young. I am happy with this one finally and ready to turn it loose. I have decided to start a project featuring angels as the holiday season fast approachs and I am already getting into the spirit. I have some great ideas about painting on old wood from drawers or cupboards....now to find some old wood, lol! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving a comment. It truly brightens my day to read your thoughtful remarks!
Tina xo